1) Read Matthew 9:35-38. Would you say that this passage is truth for us today as well? Why or why not?
2) Read Romans 12:1-2. What do you think Paul is meaning here?
3) Would you say that you are “presenting your body as a living sacrifice, holy, and pleasing to God?” Why or why not?
4) Think on what’ God has been teaching you from the weeks past in the “Going All In” Series.
5) Read and think on Mark 10:17-24. Look for things that stand out to you about the story. What do think is going on?
6) Imagine that you are at the feet of Jesus, the good teacher, and you just asked the question, “What must I do to inherit eternal life?” What do you think Jesus’ response would be? Do you think that He would ask you to give up something? Are you willing to “Go All In?”
7) Finish with prayer. Spend some time thanking God for “looking upon us and loving us.”